Friday, December 16, 2011

Is it possible to get Spotify on Windows Phone 7 that is not supported?

I have U.S. Cellular's HTC 7 Pro and I recently received a trial for Spotify Premium and I would like to install the app on my phone but it says my phone isn't supported. Is there a way to get around this and install the app anyways? When I try to download it on my phone it says "Can't download file, Windows Phone doesn't support this file type"|||No unfortunately until Spotify creates an app for your phone's OS you won't be able to access it|||You are probably trying to download a Windows Mobile 6.5 app which are not compatible with Windows Phone 7 (which you have). Currently Spotify hasn't released their official app yet but they are working on one. They showed one off earlier this year. They should release by the end of the year but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment