Saturday, December 24, 2011

Will Nokia make a Windows Phone 7 for Sprint?

With the release of Windows Phone 7 on Nokia devices right around the corner i was wondering if Nokia would make CDMA versions of their popular phones. Nokia does not have many (if any) phones in Sprint's lineup so it would be interested to know if they will expand their presence.|||I don't see why they wouldn't. That is the main purpose of them creating WP7 devices is to sell them and make a profit isnt it? So I'm sure they would try to expand Windows Phone to as many providers as they can. I have MetroPCS and am waiting for them to receive a Windows Phone as well, which hopefully Nokia will be able to help them do. But I don't see them receiving one anytime soon because they have been releasing nothing but lower quality Android devices for the past year and still are. As of right now I refuse to buy an Android device because it is basically the new Apple: people will praise it and downgrade anything else. But anyways before I get too off topic I'm sure they will release one for Sprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment