Saturday, December 24, 2011

What is the best Windows Mobile 7 phone in the market right now?

I have seen LG Optimus 7 and I like it.. But i heard it doesn't have a good camera and there is no bass equalizer in its Zune player. Which phone can do the trick? (Please don't suggest me iPhone.. I need Microsoft word so I need Windows Mobile phone)|||I'd say one of the Samsung ones, either the Omnia 7 or the Focus seem good. They should both have an AMOLED screen, and a fairly nice exterior. The Focus is also the lightest of the Windows Phone 7 phones.





There is the Dell Venue Pro, but there seems to be a whole lot of demand for it, but Dell has yet to really be able to sell it in stores due to some production issues. So who knows?





Then the HTC ones seem ok. Any of them.





The least I'd recommend is LG, because they're designs are pretty ugly, though I think one or both their phones does come with DLNA so you can beam media from your phone to TVs or speakers and such that use DLNA.|||Best one overall is the Samsung Focus

No comments:

Post a Comment