Saturday, December 24, 2011

It is possible for me to Transfer SMS between windows mobile phone and pc?

There are mountains of messages on my windows mobile phone, but I cannot delete them, because, because there are very important. So I want to back up them in case that I want to view them later. How can I do that?|||Of course, it possible to save them to pc! Just download and install a third party software design for your phone. And I recommend Godsw Mobile SMS Transfer, It work fine on my phone, and I guess it will word well on your HTC because they are on the same system鈥擶indows Mobile 6.1


Get Godsw Mobile SMS Transfer:


http://www.godswmobile.com|||type them in notepad|||i can forward any message from my phone to my (or anyone's) email, i have sprint. also, all picture emails are on their system until i delete them so i can copy them from there. check your service.|||yes there's an easy way by a software called sprite which does this job easyly...u just install it and it will back them up on ur request

No comments:

Post a Comment