Friday, December 16, 2011

Should I Get a windows Phone or an iPhone?

I want to get a new phone and I was going to get the Verizon iPhone, and then an employee at the microsoft store said that verizon is getting the windows phone next week, so now I am tied between the two. Also I don't really care if it has a keyboard.|||This is correct. Verizon is getting the HTC Trophy on April 15.



I will definitely recommend the HTC Trophy specifically because it runs Windows Phone 7. The OS is zippy, smooth and never crash. The interface in unique and NOT copy from iPhone (AKA Android).



If you came from an Android phone, you'll definitely notice how much faster Windows Phone 7 OS is.|||The iPhone. iOS is in its prime vs Windows Phone 7 which is in its infancy.|||I'd say get a droid... I can tell you from personal experience that any droid is better then an iphone. I've never had a windows phone so I'm not sure about them. Good luck in your phone search. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment