Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Help me with my windows phone 7 questions?

I have had android since the g1 only. Nothing else lol. I want something a little different. I really want a windows phone 7 device but i ve seen one thing that is kinda keeping me away. The clock, service indicator, and battery indicator. I have seen that the clock stays there always but the rest disappear. Is there a way to keep those indicators there permanetely like the clock? And is there any ways to make calls over wifi?|||Well there is no way to keep them there permantley but if you tap the Status bar (the place where the Clock and Battery Status is) then the other icons will apear temporarily. But there is no permanent way to keep them there. The only way to make calls over WiFi is with a third party app. You will have to search the marketplace for one: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/market鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment