Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is there an app or some way to text for free on a Windows Mobile phone?

I am trying to figure out if there is some way to send free text messages from a Windows Mobile phone. It is Motorola Q Global(AT%26amp;T). The help would be greatly appreciated.|||Not that I'm aware of, there's no text free, the least would be at least using GPRS connection which is comparitively cheaper than the cost of one text message sent, however, I don't know if there's such thing available for windows mobile, but I remember there's one application for symbian mobiles called "Shout" - Try researched on it and see if there's a version for windows mobile.





Good Luck, and sorry, as thats the most information I could possibly give.





If in case you need anything, be free to come visit :- http://www.symbianism.com





I'll be there, and there's a lot of members who are very helpful too.





Alright, cheers.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment