Saturday, December 24, 2011

If I were to get a Windows Phone 7 Series, which one to buy?

I would like to buy a Windows Phone 7 because I want a smartphone, but like the Zune Software (I own a Zune HD). Camera isn't a big deal, but a nice one would be preferable. I would enjoy a slide-out keyboard. Also, I don't prefer AT%26amp;T but if the phone is good enough, I guess I wouldn't mind.|||The only Windows Phone's with a keyboard (there are three) are the Dell Venue Pro (T-Mobile or ATT), HTC Arrive (Sprint), and the LG Quantam (ATT). I suggest either the Dell Venue Pro or the HTC Arrive. The HTC has a landscape slide out while the Dell has a portrait. Also I suggest you wait to December because Microsoft's partners will probably release a boatload of new phones. I know HTC has announced two phones (none with keyboards, but both with Front Facing Cameras). Samsung will probably follow. And Nokia will start introducing their Windows Phone's pretty soon (I hope/guess). Good Choice on Windows Phone 7. Best OS out there. Don't let anyone tell you Android is better because it is not,|||Thanks for the answer! I will be going with the HTC Trophy once Mango launches, but your answer was the most In-Depth!

Report Abuse


|||Check Samsung Focus, HTC Mozart. HTC HD7 is great but it has very low battery life. Or wait for second gen devices that will come out once Mango (windows phone 7.5) is officially released.





and yes, it is totally worthy to get a wp7 phone|||Don't get one.





Get an android.





I find it fascinating though, you're probably the second person i know of that owns a Zune (the first was a total stranger on a plane who bought it the day it came out)

No comments:

Post a Comment