Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Should i get a iphone 4 or a HTC Windows phone?

compare these for me...





internet speed.


user interface.


reliability.


battery life.





I have an xbox live account and that's the main reason to get a windows phone, but is it worth it only to be connected to your xbox live account?





Also they will be bringing a new iphone out soon, and my upgrade is less than a week away.|||HTC Surround Windows Phone (AT%26amp;T) is the first Windows phone I've experienced. I switched from a droid, and I also have an iPod touch, so I have a good sense of the three operating systems. I have to say this windows phone gives a new meaning to smart phone. I had no trouble figuring out how to use this phone, which was provided for free through BzzAgent. As soon as it came out of the box and I popped in the batter, I had it charging and ready to go. It took me a few minutes to sit of the phone, way less than it took to use the droid. The tiles on the front are really nice. You can customize the phone and see your calls, messages, photos, and even Microsoft Office documents. I am not much of a gamer, so I replaced that tile with a weather app, and that is just perfect for me.|||iphone 4 all the way. htc windows has a lot of bugs they haven't worked out. soon enough they should make an xbox live app for the iphone 4 anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment