Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Should I Get a windows Phone or an iPhone?

I want to get a new phone and I was going to get the Verizon iPhone, and then an employee at the microsoft store said that verizon is getting the windows phone next week, so now I am tied between the two. Also I don't really care if it has a keyboard.|||I personally have a Windows Phone 7 (WP7 for short) and I really enjoy it. It's easy to use, looks really slick, feel responsive and even has my Xbox Live account stuff on it (if you're into that kind of thing). The live tiles are really nice as well.



I have friends with the iPhone and while it's a good device, I don't like how it depends on iTunes and I feel that the interface is getting a little outdated. It does do some things better than the WP7 though. That's just me though.



They should have demo units at the store (or you can even go to an AT%26amp;T store and try out a WP7 and an iPhone) so you can compare the two yourself.|||Iphone. I've never had an Iphone but Ive had a windows phone and it SUCKED big time! I hated it! I gave that phone away because it was too slow and it actually powered up like a computer...SLOWLY! So for a phone I wouldn't. But I recommend the Androids they are the best!|||I have owned both and personally I prefer the Windows Phone 7. There are not as many apps for Windows Phone yet as it is still a fairly new platform. So if you are looking for a huge app library... go Android.|||the iphone is easier to use, has more apps, and excellent support. i'd definitely go with the iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment