Saturday, December 24, 2011

What data plan should I get for a Samsung Focus windows 7 phone?

I'm due for an upgrade with ATT and I'm thinking I want the samsung focus phone which is a windows 7 phone. I have wifi at my apartment and I'm in college so most of my time I'm on campus where there is also wifi. So I was wondering which data plan would be best, the 200mb or the 2gb. Mostly what I use the internet for is facebook and email.|||The good news is you are not tied to the original data plan you choose. You are switch data plans to suit your needs. My suggestion to my customers is to start with the $25 2GB plan. Then check your usage after a month or two. If you are over the 200 MB, then stay on the plan. If you are under, switch down. The reason I would start at the 2GB plan is if you go to 201 MB on the 200MB plan, you are charged an additional $15 for another 200MB. So now you have spent $30 for 400MB when you could have had 2GB for $5 less.


And you will be surprised the different apps that you will like on your phone that use data.

No comments:

Post a Comment