Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Do achievemants on windows phone 7 show up on the xbox ?

Im new to XBOX and was thinking of getting the windows phone 7 but was unsure if achievemants gained on the phone , will show up on the xbox with the game icon etc....??





any info with this would be great.|||All your achievements that you make and receive on the phone go to your gamerscore and achievements on both as long as your live id is the same.

As far as you transferring music over, it isn`t a problem as long as you have the rights to it.You can do that by downloading the Zune software on your computer. It`ll pull the music files for ya. Or if you would like you can also purchase a zune pass and download and stream from up to 6 devices till your hearts content. It`ll set you back about 14.99 a month.|||Yes, they do show up on your gamerscore, as long as you are using the same account on your phone and your xbox, lets say when you first turn on the phone, you have to recover your already existing gamertag instead of creating a new one, make sure you do this if not theres no way to redo it that I could figure out (and im pretyy tech savvy) I used to have an htc HD 7 from t mobile, however I returned it, it had nothing to do with the phone, but unfortunetly you have no choice but to buy your music from zune, and thats too expensive, I have six hundred songs from limewire, and theres no loop holes around it, U CANT SYNC SONGS ON UR COMPUTER TO THE WINDOWS PHONE, ANY OF THEM. U HAVE TO BUY THEM FROM ZUNE FOR A DOLLAR AND THIRTY CENTS EACH, AND YOU CANT HACK WINDWS PHONE. YET....., AND ALSO ALL UR APPS WILL BE IN ONE LONG LIST, NOT A GRID, LIKE OTHER PHONES, BE AWARE, WINDOWS PHONES ARE NOT 4 everybody, I know I repeated myself a bit, but I just wanted to get the message accross, and I now happily own a samsung vibrant, and hit me up on xbox, add me(: gamertag : r0DoG99

No comments:

Post a Comment