Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Should I get a Windows Phone 7 or an iPhone?

They both look good. I want iPhone mainly for apps like cod Zombies and modern combat 2 but I want windows phone for xbox live games and stuff like that. I love google but you gotta admit, Android sucks. Its so slow and doesn't even have good apps. I'm a real hardcore gamer so i worry about games apps more. I have an box, so in my eyes, windows Phone looks really good.|||The new Windows 7 phones rock! I like mine way better than my wife's iPhone.|||Both are fine phones. It really depends on what you want to do. Does xbox mean more than the iPhone apps? I chose the iPhone and it is an incredible device. One thing that might help is service. I know that if your iPhone has an issue, you cannot get service or replacement at a wireless store. you can only do that at a mac store or by mail. For me it is no issue because I have a mac store near me. I had an issue with my newest iPhone and getting a replacement was very easy. Apple takes care of it's customers. All that being said, you really can't go wrong, especially because you have already ruled out the droid.|||If you play games frequently, go for the iPhone. But if you surf the net frequently, go for Windows Phones. It's up to you.|||iphone 4 s hands down

No comments:

Post a Comment