Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do I load movies onto my windows mobile cell phone?

I have a moto q9h global and Im trying to download a king of the hill episode I have on my laptops windows media player to my cell phones windows media player. It will say syncing, then converting then it will say error and stop working. Its letting me put music on tho, so i dont know why it wont video, I have enough memory for the video too. Any ideas?


thank you!|||you need an SD card.


they have way more memory, your phone might be full of other stuff (games, ringtones) to consume memory





and motorola sucks anyway.|||My question to you is what folder are you dropping the movie into. I would drop it directly into the memory card storage folder, with no subfolder. If you do this it shouldnt have to say converting or syncing. it should simply copy the file. then try to open the file. If windows media doesnt work I would head over to ppcgeeks.com for the latest tcpmp player. this should play just about anything.|||Windows mobile phone supports wmv video, you can convert your movie to wmv video, then copy the wmv video to the memory card, then your phone should be able to play the video.


If you want to know how to convert video, I think this guide would help you


http://www.freedvdripper.net/guides/conv鈥?/a>


Have a nice day, you can use http://www.ask.com to search more answers or email me if you need furter help.|||its simple.


first convert the movie into the format of the video that is played on the phone. (.3gp or .avi)


then see what size is of the file.


and then place it on the memory card's video folder.


and then view it.


use best video converter, i use Ojosoft. its amazing.


i have 46 movies on my cell.


go on. rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment