Saturday, December 24, 2011

Between the windows phone and the iphone which is considered better?

looking to get a new phone.


But i cant decide between the windows phone dor an iphone.





can i get some opinions on both please.





thanks|||I personally don't like the iPhone, i find it to plain and not that advanced but thats my opinion I If you want a phone that has free apps (jailbreaking), quick processing, and an inner camera then get the iPhone. iPhone doesn't have that much customization options I If you want a phone that has an advanced social networking, organization and customization, and easy to access apps then get the windows phone. Windows phone has a limited amount of apps and doesn't have an inner camera (unless your reading this in the future where they do have inner cameras).


If you are getting a windows phone I would recommend the HTC Arrive with Sprint. But overall I would recommend an Android device because they are the perfect mix of iPhone and Windows Phone.|||Windows Phone is good, but the iPhone %26amp; its iOS is better. Used both, own an iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment