Friday, December 16, 2011

Is the HTC HD7 Windows Phone worth getting?

So I'm planning on upgrading my phone by gettting the htc hd7 Windows Phone and I was wondering if it's worth getting. I've asked a few people that I know who has the phone if it's a good phone to get and they had different opinions about it. Some say it's a good phone while others say that I should get an Android. I've looked up the reviews on this phone and some people who has it says it's worth getting.|||HTC HD7 Windows Phone (T-Mobile)


- The phone is incredibly quick booting.


HTC HD7 Windows Phone (T-Mobile)


- The phone is incredibly quick booting.


- The UI is beautiful and so smooth to use in comparison to other smartphones.


- The build quality is solid and it feels like a good phone in your hand with the metal surround instead of cheap plastic.


- The apps already on the store are of good quality and run very well on the phone, expecting a load more on the US release.


- Skydrive integration with the Office Hub and your photo's is very useful allowing super quick upload to the cloud.


- The one touch camera launch from the lock screen is very handy %26amp; the flash is super bright with double LED.


------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment